Windows Phone Vs Android : Techjaja polls week 22

Windows Phone Vs Android

Patience Poll loading ….


Last weeks polls were heated, with Facebook going head to head with Twitter. We asked you whats your go to social platform. And you made your choice. 62% of the votes went to Twitter and the remaining 38% like Facebook. So this week it’s all about mobile phone platforms, of course for smartphones. Between Windows Phone Vs Android whats your pick? Just click on your choice above.

FROM OUR SPONSOR- Continue for more content

Remember, you can submit your poll questions HERE,  for future polls. Readers will be able to find the polls in our sidebar on any article on the website.