Perhaps this would have been in one of our tech failures for 2013 but Sony’s new innovative lens camera really have promise in functionality in the mobile photography. The Japanese company is promising to release a new firmware upgrade and a software update to the PlayMemories Mobile app for iOS and Android in the coming months that will offer a huge performance gain to the QX10 and QX100 lens camera.
According to Sony the new firmware upgrade, is scheduled for January 2014, with the following features
- Better ISO performance for both cameras,
- Increasing the sensitivity to 3200 on the QX10 and ISO 12800 on the QX100
- Ability to record 1080p video
- QX100 lens system will take action shots and have more precise control of the shutter speeds with a new shutter priority mode.
- New PlayMemories Mobile app to version 4.0.
These Sony camera lenses basically upgrades the camera experience on your Smartphone to one that’s comparable to a point-and-shoot camera. These cameras are poised with their own zoom lens mechanisms, sensors, image processors, wireless radios, and memory card slot and can be attached to an Android or iPhone or devices. You can check out the source link above for more features of the upcoming update.