Weekly Tech Poll: What’s your preferred Mobile Messaging App?

mobile messengers


Please wait Poll Loading……

[blockquote] [/blockquote]

Last week’s poll was all about the TVs in your seating room. We selected two of Asia’s biggest TV brands LG and Samsung and put our readers to task to choose their preference.  The results show that Samsung scored 58% of the polls and LG got the remaining 42%,  (see results below)so there you have it.

FROM OUR SPONSOR- Continue for more content

LG Vs Sumsung LED TV_Results

This week we have gone back to the smartphone phone basics and engaging in the battle of Messaging apps. Whether you have an iPhone, Windows Phone or Android smartphone you must use one of these messaging apps And this week we ask. What’s your best mobile Messaging App? (Vote Above)

And don’t forget, you can send your poll questions HERE for future polls. Readers will be able to find the polls in our sidebar on any article on the website. All the best and great week ahead.