Week 23 Poll: Firefox Vs Chrome (Plus week 22 Results)

Firefox Vs Chrome techjaja polls

Please wait Poll Loading…….


In the Android Vs Windows Phone world, there are very many reasons for the fan boys to go neck to neck and speak praises about their preferred mobile operating system. The people have have spoken, week 22 polls have shown that Windows Phone is the Preferred mobile OS compare to it’s Android counterpart and has managed to score it’s self 54% of the total vote leaving Android with the remaining 46%. (results below)

WP Vs Android_Results
Last Week’s Poll Results
FROM OUR SPONSOR- Continue for more content

This week its the battle of the browsers, thanks to Mike one of our loyal readers requested to know what’s your go to browser on mobile or PC and its time for Google’s Chrome browser and Firefox ‘ Lets get the voting going on. (Vote above)

Remember, you can submit your poll questions HERE,  for future polls. Readers will be able to find the polls in our sidebar on any article on the website.