If you thought the Samsung’s Galaxy S5 was a monster flagship, wait till the Galaxy s6 is announced at MWC in Barcelona. We’ve heard several rumors of specifications and recently Bloomberg uncovered what seems to be the final specs sheet.
The new phone will come with an amazingly fast 64-bit CPU that’s 50% faster, True to recent reports, the GS6 would ditch Qualcomm processors entirely to instead use Exynos silicon. It will have a 5.1 inch Super AMOLED Quad-HD display. It will also have a payment feature called Samsung pay (Sounds farmiliar), which works with magnetic and NFC terminals, a change in finger print input methods from Swipe to touch to unlock, plus incredible cameras, and a gorgeous glass and metal body.
These are the specs
- 64-bit eight-core 14nm CPU which is 50% faster
- 5.1-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display with a 577ppi density, stunning outdoor visibility, super dim mode for late night.
- A 20 megapixel OIS camera sensor and a 5 megapixel f/1.8 front-facing camera with real-time HDR
- 32 / 64 / 128GB of storage
- 2550mAh battery
- Built-in wireless charging
- Four hours of usage on a 10 minute charge
- Quick connect charging
- Samsung Pay: works with 90% of existing magnetic stripe payment terminals, and NFC payment terminals
- Metal and glass body
- Gorilla Glass 4
- Cat 6 LTE
Image Credit: BGR
S0urce: Pocket Now