For the first time in the history of the Galaxy Note family, Samsung has released a smaller Note. The Galaxy Note 3 Neo was yesterday officially unveiled by Samsung Poland and you will be able to get a 3G or LTE version depending on region and carrier. The LTE version is a CAT 4 device capable of speeds of up to 150 Mbps down/50 Mbps up. It also has a hexa-core processor consisting of two 1.7GHz Cortex-A15 cores and four 1.3GHz Cortex-A7 cores. The 3G (HSPA+ 21 Mbps) version, will come with a quad-core 1.6GHz processor.
On the spec sheet you, will you will also have:
- 162.5g Neo is 8.6mm thick
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 5.5-inch 720p Super AMOLED
- S Pen capability,
- Air Command, S Note, Multi-Window and other pen-related functions (thinks less-expensive Note 3)
- Compatible with Samsung’s Galaxy Gear smartwatch
- 3,100mAh battery
- 8MP rear camera/2MP front-facing camera
- 2GB of RAM
- IR, NFC, WiFi 802.11a/ac/b/g/n, 16GB internal storage and microSDXC capacity up to 64GB
- Will come in black, white or green.