The Standard Chartered Mobile app that was launched in September has been updated with several new biometric features that bring you a simpler, smarter and more secure way to bank with a refreshed user experience.
The Mobile app can now be enabled with Touch Login, making mobile banking even faster with a single touch. Best of all, your fingerprint is the perfect password. No one can ever guess what it is and you always have it with you.
Below are the key features of Touch ID:
- Provide added security when accessing Standard Chartered Mobile app as you will be logging in with Biometrics (Fingerprint) instead of Username and Password.
- Currently available on iOS and Android devices that support Touch ID or Fingerprint login (common ones being Apple iPhone 5s or higher; ipad mini and ipad air; Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Plus / Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and higher.
How to set it up
If you are an iPhone or Android user, fingerprint login is now available. Follow the 3 easy steps below to set up Touch ID.
- Tap on the fingerprint icon in the mobile banking login screen
- Activate Touch login service by logging in with your mobile banking username and password .
- Set up complete and now you can login with Just a touch on the home button.