easier to open — Sony even says it’s possible to maneuver with one hand. If you look at those product shots above, you’ll see it’s also prettier to look at from behind . What’s interesting is that the Duo 13 has similar dimensions as its predecessor, and it only weighs a fraction more (2.93 pounds vs. 2.87 ).
Other specs of the Duo 13 include:
- digitizer pen,
- a scratch-resistant 1080p IPS display,
- X-Reality processing engine you’ll already find on some Xperia smartphones.
- Haswell processors
- The main camera, with 8-megapixel shooter with an Exmor RS sensor; the front webcam now does 1080p video.
- As for battery life lasts about 10 hours, thanks to Sony’s Active Sleep technology.
- Availability June 9th, in both black and white,
- A starting price of $1,400.