Samsung has added two new Android tablets to its Galaxy Tab 3 range, introducing new 8-inch and
10.1-inch models .
Galaxy Tab 3 features
- a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor,
- WXGA TFT 1280 x 800
(189 PPI) display,
- 1.5GB of RAM,
- a 5-megapixel rear-facing and
1.3-megapixel front-facing camera,
- a 4,450 mAh battery,
- 16 or 32GB
of internal storage.
According to Reuters,
the 10-inch model features
- 1.6 GHz Intel dual-core processor, becoming
the first Samsung tablet to include an Intel chip.
- 1280 x 800 (149 PPI) WXGA TFT display,
- 1GB of RAM,
- 16 or 32GB of
- 6,800 mAh battery.
- 3-megapixel rear-facing camera, and 1.3-megapixel camera
Both variants run Android 4.2.2 and feature Samsung’s suite of TouchWiz apps. Samsung says both
devices will be available globally at beginning of June, no pricing announced yet.