Today final images of the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 have appeared, and that is as good as what we are to expect when it gets launched next month. While these are still renderings – the Galaxy Note 5 is looking pretty spiffy, complete with an industrial design finesse matched only by the Galaxy S6 Edge, its little sibling.
The big event is set for the 13th of August. The invitations suggest that this Samsung Unpacked experience is going to be one with some curves. While we can safely assume that these curves belong to the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, we can also see some curved bits on the back of this Galaxy Note 5 in the image above that the one below.
The back of the Note 5 seems to be curved and this will be a key differentiator from its predecessors as well as the Galaxy S6. The images also reveal the S Pen embedded under the display of the Galaxy Note 5 near a couple of bottom-facing speakers, another first for any Note series.
These are the rumored Galaxy Note 5 specs, know that they’re compiled to the best of our ability BEFORE Samsung makes it all official.
Galaxy Note 5
• Display: 5.7-inch 1440×2560 pixel Super AMOLED
• Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 or Samsung Exynos 7422
• RAM: 4GB
• Internal Storage: 32, 64, 128GB
• Expandable Storage: n/a
• Battery: 3220 mAh
• Front Camera: 8-megapixels, 120-degree wide-angle lens, 1080p video
• Back Camera: 16-megapixels (similar/same sensor as Galaxy S6), 1080p 60fps video, 4k video
• S Pen: Yes