Jumia is well, known for being an online marketplace and over the years has expanded its product categories to include not just electronics, appliances and Fashion accessories but now includes an online bar among other items. What you might have forgotten also is that it is making 5 years in Uganda and this won’t go down without you noticing.
Jumia is offering crazy discounts in an 8 days long celebratory tone with themed days that will see different days discounting specific items resonating with the theme, with some discounts going as high as 55%.
The anniversary starts today the 26th July and will run upto 2nd August and below are the different themes and items expected on display.
- 26th July is Explosion day with all item categories enjoying discounts of upto 50%
- 27th/28th July are Styles Days with discounts of upto 40%applying on Fashion, Health and Beauty products.
- 29th/30th July are Homes Days and will have discounts of upto 55% on Home & Living Products, Appliances and TVs.
- 30th July/1st August are Electronics Days commanding discounts of upto 50% on mobiles, computers, camera and accessories.
- And finally 2nd August will be the Last Chance Day with all categories once again enjoying upto 50% discounts.
It looks like Jumia is partnering with the likes of Kakira Sugar, DSTV, Motorola, Infinix, Fero and Uganda Breweries on the different days of the anniversary celebrations.