As we expand our content portfolio, the techjaja team is opening up to free-lance writers and bloggers. Do you have a burning topic you want to discuss and write about in detail for others to comment on? Dont hold back pour all your thoughts and put your back into it. We’re looking for you, cool and fun guest writers, to take this opportunity to showcase your skills. If you’ve got what it takes to blog at techjaja, read on.
Writing for techjaja’s YouBlog will be a blast, but it also requires some few skills. Here are the basics:
- You like finding better ways to do things, are willing to break your warranties to alter your technology so you can use it how you want to.
- You have enough time on your hands
- You can explain complex concepts to a basic reader with clarity and ease.
- You are a skilled writer
- Keeping up with the latest and greatest tech tips, tricks, hacks, and news is part of your average day.
- You are habitual tech ranter
If you’re nodding your head vigorously, you should probably stop doing that; you’re likely confusing your coworkers or the people around you. But it may also be a good sign you’d fit in as a constant techjaja writer!
Sending your post is pretty straightforward, we have created a dedicated blog page you can use from the menu above from any page. Topics to write about can range from technology, tech-culture, socialmedia, web and social, etc. Fair warning: If you don’t follow the basic laid out instructions, your post won’t be published. Otherwise if you think you are up to it, you can once in a while drop a paragraph or two and express yourself.