After months of speculation the Huawei P6 has officially been announced at the company’s London launch. From the spec sheet we have:
- A glove-friendly 4.7-inch 720p in-cell LCD
- It is powered by Huawei’s home-brewed K3V2 chipset. quad-core 1.5GHz Cortex-A9 processor
- 2GB of RAM.
- As thin as 6.18mm weighing only 120 grams.
- An 8MegaPixel primary camera
(BSI, F2.0) with 1080p video recording
- 5MP front snapper for video
chats and self-portraits,
- 8GB expandable internal storage,
- Dual-SIM with dual stand-by support by default.
- HSPA, Wi-Fi,
Bluetooth and FM radio are supported.
Huawei Ascend P6 runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with Huawei’s Emotion UI on top of it.