HTC has just officially announced its latest offering dubbed the Desire 200, even though pricing has not been communicated we highly suspect its budget friendly and will fulfill the needs of a smartphone user on a tight budget. It’s running HTC’s own Sense UI skin on top of currently unspecified version Android and packs Beats Audio music enhancement. Other features include:
- 3.5″ LCD display of 320 x 480 pixels resolution,
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 chipset with single-core 1GHz CPU
- 512MB of RAM.
- 4GB of internal memory, with a microSD card slot.
- 5MP, f/2.8 fixed focus camera with 34mm lens that supports VGA video recording.
- Battery capacity of 1230mAh and is user-removable.with 7 hours and 30 minutes of 3G talk time and 812 hours of stand-by.
- Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB and GPS.
- Accelerometer, proximity and ambient light.
Check out the press shots below