HTC has just unveiled the successor to its flagship Butterfly device from last year the HTC Butterfly S . As usual we run you down the spec sheet:
- Powered by a 1.9GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600
- 2GB of RAM.
- 5″ display boasting full HD resolution and a pixel density of 440ppi.
- Internal storage is 16GB, with MicroSD card support is available
- UltraPixel camera as the HTC One
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with the latest Sense UI 5 skin on top
- Measuring 144.5 x 70.5 x 10.6mm, and weighs 160 grams
- There’s a 3200mAh battery
- Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, DLNA, NFC, GPS.
Not much has changed in terms of visuals, and the Butterfly S looks more or less the same as its predecessor, safe for its thickness and different color variations – red, white, gray – and some details here
and there. The most prominent of which is the metal ring surrounding the camera glass at the back.
The HTC Butterfly S is expected to debut in Taiwan for NT $22,900 (US $766) in July. The company’s plans for a wider release at this point are still unclear.