[/blockquote] Payway wants to bridge the gap between you and several other online services that have been hard to pay for due to several limitation in the past. Recently the company enabled skype users to pay for credit using their platform. Currently Google Play accepts the following payment methods; Credit or debit cards, Google Wallet Balance, Direct carrier billing, Google Play gift cards and promotional codes and PayPal. Unsupported payments include
- Wire transfers
- Bank transfers
- Western Union
- Money Gram
- Virtual Credit Cards (VCC)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Transit cards
- Any escrow type of payment
How to pay using Payway
For those who have no VISA debit cards required by Google to link to your Google Play account in order to purchase those paid or Freemium apps and movies, this is a good alternative solution for you. You can now top up your Google Play Credit using PayWay, lets show you how.
When you visit any PayWay outlet,
- Go to Payments and select Google play
- Input your contact number,
- Select the voucher to pay for and obtain a receipt.
- The receipt voucher will have a code redeemable online.
After you have received your Redeem code
- Ensure that your Google Play account is a USA store account to be able to use this voucher.
- Go to payments.google.com and
- In the top right corner, click the gear icon .
- Next to “Home address,” click Edit.
- Type and save your address.
- Go to your Google Play account.
- Select Redeem.
- Input the redeem code from the Payway receipt as shown below