The world’s largest online video service YouTube has just published its annual list of top trending videos on its blog. All the top videos were based on views, shares, comments, likes, and other criteria. For 2014, for the number one spot, twas the Polish made mutant Spider Dog prank. “Mutant Giant Spider Dog,” to be exact, trust me its worth it with over 113 million streams so far.
This was followed by a Nike ad featuring some of soccer’s most prominent stars including Neymar Jr. and Ronaldo. Next was a group of 20 gathered “strangers” who met first time just to kiss. Well lets not forget bend-gate, the iPhone 6 Plus bending saga.
See the list of the videos that made it
1. Mutant Giant Spider Dog (SA Wardega) by SA Wardega
2. Nike Football: Winner Stays. ft. Ronaldo, Neymar Jr., Rooney, Ibrahimović, Iniesta & more by Nike Football
3. FIRST KISS by Tatia PIlieva
4. The Voice IT | Serie 2 | Blind 2 | Suor Cristina Scuccia – #TEAMJ-AX by TheVoiceOf Italy
5. iPhone 6 Plus Bend Test by Unbox Therapy
6. Bars & Melody – Simon Cowell’s Golden Buzzer act | Britain’s Got Talent 2014 by Britain’s Got Talent
7. Budweiser Super Bowl XLVIII Commercial — “Puppy Love” by Budweiser
8. Devil Baby Attack by DevilsDueNYC
9. Goku vs Superman. Epic Rap Battles of History Season 3. by ERB
10. 10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman by Street HarassmentVideo
Source: Youtube Blog